This is an interactive SMART Board lesson I created to teach high school biology students about the structure and function of animal, plant, and bacterial cells; and the structure and function of viruses.
This is an self-paced massive open online course, designed to teach students about ethical issues involving Genomics and society.
- My Role: Instructional designer, Project manager, Doctoral research assistant.
- Objective: Engage students through case-based discussion about ethical issues in genomics.
- Processes Used: Needs analysis, iterative process, focus groups, mixed-methods data collection, mixed-methods data analysis, surveys, distanced based micro-collaboration.
- My Role: Lesson author, teacher, instructional designer.
- Objective: Promote students' content understanding.
- Processes Used: Needs analysis, guided instruction, independent practice, constructivist learning.